Metzeler tyre is the perfect tyre for racing bikes by their high performance as well as the material used in it. There are some specific conditions especially for racing bikes like KTM Duke which should be completely satisfied are described below –
- High gripping means it should run on the road with very high griping and facilitate in making balance on moving fast.
- Using hard break when running fast on the road an essential factor which may disturb of the balance of the bike.
- Griping arises when the surface design of the tyre is targeted to a particular problem like avoid slipping or misbalancing.
- It also depends upon the friction generated between road and tyre which may cause to increase and decrease of griping.
- Surface design of tyre should also be hard and brad so their life be increased and adhesion will be increased.
- Heating problems of the tyre is a very common problem and especially for the racing bike, its probability increases very much.
- High resistance generates more heat because it increases friction between road and tyre which converts mechanical energy into heat energy.
- If the material of the tyre is pure insulting, not even are dielectrics then generated heat will also not be transfer.
- Heat is also generating when tyre is not tightly fit with the rim, the result will increase friction which produces heat.
- In Metzeler tyre, used technology targeted to reduce this heating problem so that racing bikes can give a better response.
- Fitting of the tyre in Metzeler tyre is very perfect because most uses in racing bikes, they need good fitting.
- Tyre burst problem may arise on a fast-moving bike when there is heating generation is more or not good fitted.
- In the case of the tubeless tyre when a small amount of air leakage being done then the balance of the bike is disturbed.
- The tyre should be brad so that the surface area of the tyre increased, therefore, the pressure of tyre on the road reduced.
- Due to more surface area of the tyre their griping with road also increases and mileage of bike will increase.
- Metzeler tyre for ktm duke is specially made as their wheel size is unique and their fitting must not be compromised.
So for the racing bike, there are some specific characteristics that are explained above is overcome by Metzeler as we studied. You can trust on us once to provide you with a good quality product for your happiness.