The tyre for the racing bike is having very different quality as their design and technology in comparison to a normal bike. When we talk about a good racing bike with high performance and fast moving in every whether that is Honda CBR bike. Performance means we need to count their mileage, break performance and balance maintaining compatibility on moving fast and slow both. There are some specifications described below which may cause to make a good and safe ride on your racing bike.
- There are many different types of the road depending upon the area where it belongs that affect directly/ indirectly to the tyre.
- Some of them are puncture prone area where the fast running of the bike may create a problem, so we use tubeless tyre.
- Some of them are wet area where normally temperature is very low so rolling friction of road and tyre changes.
- Reduction of rolling friction of tyre may cause misbalancing of the bike and then racing may create a big problem.
- When the temperature goes down, the rolling friction goes to decreases rapidly so the slipping problem can arise at that time.
- When we focus on rolling friction, it’s getting increase more than the limit is also harmful in terms of fuel.
- Rolling friction of the tyre also increase when the temperature increases due to increase in vibration of atom inside the tyre.
- Many times decreasing of atmospheric temperature may be good for racing bike when made trip is long and much speedy.
- In long trip, making speed up the rolling friction could be maintained and then controlling of bike will be easy.
- In the fast-moving racing bike, mechanical energy converts into heat energy so being a low temperature rolling friction increased sufficiently.
- Tyre of the front wheel should be designed differently because their griping on road should be stronger than rear wheel’s tyre.
- Surface design of front wheel has more scratches but the line of scratch should be linear, same and exact straight.
- Non-straight surface design of front tyre could be create different friction at the different place on the surface of tyre.
- This scheduled surface design of the tyre is not needed for rear wheels because bike balance depends on front wheel.
Therefore Michelin tyre for Honda CBR is good because it focuses on a safe, secure and successful trip with high performance. You may trust us to fulfill your requirement in every size of the budget and can get good service with a smile.