The racing bikes have their own different specifications to run faster and safer without slipping and dis-balancing on the road. Ducati is one of the special racing bikes which have very good balance and fast moving capability on road. Michelin tyre for Ducati is a best tyre accepted by many racing bike lovers and very well experienced person. Some of the Technical aspects are explained bellow which should keep in mind that is being done by Michelin Company.
Heat controlling on generation by the vehicle:
- Fast moving of any vehicle generates heating effect due to conversion of kinetic energy into work energy by the resistance.
- Mostly molecules of other materials that come in contact with fast moving body or rubbed generate heat because of friction.
- Rubbing of tyres on the road on moving and when road is rough, contact surface area with the road increased.
- Now touched portion of the tyre generates huge amount of heat which is a big drawback for their comfort journey.
- Trembling of body in light vehicles and heavy vehicle are very common problem when it’s moving fast on the road.
- If Ducati running on rough road, its mileage is reduced so much due to frictional force produced by resistance.
- Tyre is the reason for generating noice when moving slow or fast, mostly when moving on rough surface of road.
- Excellence of Michelin tyre can be easily understood by driving lovers because its fluency and breaking capability have no duplicity.
- So the eagle griping quality of Michelin tyre, hydro familiarity and no heating problem without noise makes it number one.
- Being complete cover of the tyre to the rim is reason to the reduction of friction between rim and tyre.
- Design of the Michelin tyre is very specific and unique since their technology targeted to customer satisfaction and building confidence.
- Rolling friction generates due to the motion of Ducati, road applies an opposite force of the surface of wheels.
- Quality of road plays a vital role in friction generation as the degree of adhesive force between road and tyre.
- Road’s temperature is also an important factor as due to high temperature, collision among the molecules of medium particles increases.
So for racing bikes like Ducati, Honda CBR and many other bikes could be a high performer when they use Michelin tyre.